Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's your favorite thing about Austin?

My favorite thing about Austin is the beauty of the hill country terrain. Moving to the south from California was a concern as I loved the mountains and we have gorgeous hills with beautiful views here in Austin. For so many of my buyers, the view is a huge part of the home buying decision process. – Don Fry



My favorite thing about Austin is that it is so unique. There is so much to do, and so many interesting people. I also love the live music scene and the wealth of musical talent. – Nancy LaBarbiera (Read Nancy’s latest music review, of local musician Bob Schneider, at www.themusicinitiative.com!!)





Being the Redneck Barbie that I am this is an easy question. My favorite thing about Austin is living in the country, And Shopping at the Domain or the Hill Country Gallaria! – Sherry Grasman


Best thing about Austin is that it has all the feel of a big city without being one. Everything is so laid back.  You can go to the nicest restaurants and see someone in shorts or in a suit and neither are totally out of place.  The music scene rocks and of course…The LONGHORNS!! – Bryan Kelley





In addition to working with those folks who already know how great the Austin community is, I have the privilege of introducing the area to clients who are relocating to Austin.  I’m constantly asked what I like most and least about Austin.  One of the things I like the most is the SCENE.  Austin is a scene and if you have five minutes, check out Bijoy Goswami's video, Austin Scene to see what I’m talking about. – Stacey Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment